22 July 2008

wedding pictures!

i just printed all (well, almost) the pictures that my sister took my
wedding weekend. and when i say "I just printed" i mean i just ordered
them online. they should get here next week sometime, i think. I'm
kinda excited. we haven't printed any of our pictures out, except like
on regular paper with our own printer, which just doesn't look as
good. i did print out one 8x10 at walgreens, but it just didn't look
very good--and roy's mom had her mouth open. so I'm excited about
this. and they'll have a white border around the edges. you can come
to our house and look at them. we have so many pictures, though, i'm
afraid we're going to have to amke a serious investment in photo
albums...i don't have the patience to sort through on the computer and
only print the "good" ones, so i'm just going to print all of them out
and then go from there.

whee.

1 comment: