15 July 2008

Birthday Gathering for Roy!

Hello Friends!

Roy's birthday is next Wednesday, but he's going to be gone at RYM. I
don't really have the energy to have a whole real party for him, but
I'm planning on making some kind of tasty treat to eat Sunday night,
after church, at our house...and we'd love for you to come! (That
makes the approximate time 7:30, I guess, but it kinda depends on
who's preaching!)

If you want to bring anything, I won't turn it down [the benefits of
being pregnant!]--food, presents, balloons, flowers, cards--but you
certainly don't have to bring more than yourself and good wishes.

And please tell other people you know that love Roy--I most certainly
don't have everyone's email addresses...but everyone is invited! I'm
probably going to have to hack into his email to invite other people,
but feel free to invite other people that like him.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing all of ya'll that can come!

Oh, and he'll be 27!

-Emily (and Iris)

No comments: