07 May 2008

pray for me

not only am i sick and pregnant (I hate it that I can't take Nyquil)

My life seems to be extra messy and I'm having ethical dilemmas that
are not my fault, but I still have to figure out what Jesus would do
(or would have done) and if I need to repent and how I should behave
in the future. it's a mess.

but i do have a pretty wise husband to talk things over with, if we
ever have the time.

I wish Jesus would just come and tell us what to do.

Okay. Bye!

p.s., i had a mostly good birthday--Roy gave me great presents and
Christy brought me peonies (and herself!) and mom brought dinner and
andy came too and ginger paid for my lunch. and the hornets won.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the hornets won for your birthday! : P

You know, if Jesus did drop by once and tell us what we needed to do, it would probably crush our skulls, since it would be exactly what we needed to hear and we wouldn't be able to do it in ourselves.

Hope you feel better soon!

emily jane said...

thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

np, I do what I can.

I think I was trying to say, "In tough situations, Jesus wants us to trust in him and his strength, because we cannot do it in our own strength," not, "what a stupid thought!"

Just in case you were wondering...

Caroline said...

I hope you feel better soon and that God gives you what you need.