09 May 2008

Baby update!

I know you love 'em!

"Your baby has grown as big as a banana. (Length: about 6 1/2 inches from head to bottom, and 10 inches from head to heel.)" I am 20 weeks today...I think that makes me a little bit more than halfway through.

all this info comes from this website, by the way!
http://www.babycenter.com/slideshow-baby-size

i am definitely feeling big. not really fat, but extremely large. My belly button is getting shallower and shallower.

Also, it appears that our three finalists for Iris' middle name are Jean, Jane, and Blair.

What do you think? I'm worried that the perfect name is out there and we just have missed it, but...at some point (when we have to fill out her birth certificate, i guess) we'll just have to decide! I think i'm okay with a lil ambiguity, though, for right now.

and, at some point this weekend, i'm going to try to cook a whole chicken! whoa! maybe chicken potroast? i've never done it before, but it just looked really fun. (I know, i'm a cooking loser!)

and we're going to get to see the Coopers! yay!

okay. bye!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the baby updates! Although the idea of a baby shaped like a banana is a little bit disturbing. :)

Kendra McIntyre said...

My vote is for Blair. I am so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

iris jane

Hilary said...

Did you cook the whole chicken? How did that come out?