02 March 2010

baby brag

or complaint.

It has seemed like Iris has been extra bad this week and last, like she's practicing for being two. Also, there have been extreme amounts of drool. I finally stuck my finger in the dragon's mouth today and lo and behold, besides the four extremely sharp teeth already in there, there are four HUGE bumps, one with a tiny sharp bit poking  through.  The best part about it is that she has been getting her hands on medicine bottles (we've had some antibiotics lately) and holding them up to us, like she's saying "give me some pain killer, fools!" I guess she's communicating in her own little way.

Also she likes her PB sandwiches open face, and loves to play on the computer...even though I'm trying to discourage that one. But I know she's just modeling me, so I guess I should get off and take her outside!

Much love to all.

Emily

1 comment:

Hilary said...

It always helps me have more patience with Sam's fussiness when I realize it's coming from some extreme discomfort. He hasn't quite learned how to be grumpy for grumpiness sake like I do, so I don't know why I expect it from him.

I hear erupting molars are no fun at all. Sam seems pretty content with his two teeth, and I don't feel any others near the surface. I am content.

I will pray for you and teething Iris.