09 March 2009

a kinda of blog...

Really, I thought of all of these like they were facebook stati, but
couldn't bring myself to change it that often.

1) I love being creative in the kitchen
2) Man, I can't stop eating andouille!
3) Sometimes I confuse "chunky" with "larger than bite size"
4) I hope my chicken-tomato-eggplant-mirliton-onion-garlic-white
corn-andouille-and maybe barley soup (or stew, as it may turn out to
be) is good.
5) I must be really out of shape or pretty sick, because I am TIRED
after standing up for so long cooking.
6) Tomorrow is my and Roy's second anniversary. Hurray!

2 comments:

Paula said...

That sounds yummy, but what is mirliton? It's sad to say, but I tend to think about myself and my life in terms of Facebook status.

emily jane said...

mirliton is a squash, also called "chayote,"--they use it a lot in new orleans, though i don't think i've ever had it before. it looks like a pear, only at the bottom it looks like a toothless person's mouth, if that makes any sense.