03 June 2008

question...

is it ever appropriate to tell a co-worker they are driving you crazy?
especially when he/she isn't doing anything wrong, just...being ...
too... something?

i'm afraid that i just need to suck it up and get sanctified, but i
wish i didn't have to.

in other news, we went to the dr. yesterday and had a great, if short,
visit. i hate when our appointment is at say, 9:50 and we see the
doctor for five minutes at eleven. but we heard the heartbeat
(whoosh/whoosh). i guess it would make me feel better if the doctor
actually examined me everytime (i mean, maybe not something that would
make me take my clothes off) but at least a little bit more than
asking me how i am and how things are going, 'cause i've never been
this pregnant before--it's not like I really know what should be
happening. i assume things are fine, but i don't really know. i think
if he just felt my swelling abdomen and was like, "yep, that's a baby
and that's how it's supposed to feel" i would feel a lot better.

also, roy lost his phone and got a new one, so call him today with
your number. and elbert and andrew barnes are taking the oral
ordination exams, so say a prayer.

okay. back to being diligent.

1 comment:

Dena said...

emily, that is so sweet of you to mention andrew in your post. that warms my heart. thank you so much! would you believe its 10:35 and he is STILL not home, and i have still not heard from him...and his phone is still off??? aaaahhh!

can't wait to find out how him and EJ do...i'm sure they did fine, but you know!